Total # of People who have looked at this Blog....

Friday, April 13, 2012

A 3-in-1 supplement that you will love...


My good friend WHITNEY SMITH wrote in saying that she would love to know how to keep her fingernails from cracking chipping especially when she is trying to grow them out. Wouldn't we all? It's the same with your hair while you are trying to grow it out and you keep getting horrible split ends. My biggest recommendation for this is not a fingernail polish, or a manicure but a supplement!
Super Potency Biotin Supplement works so amazingly well that I....
I can't even begin to describe all the things it does. Not only does it make your hair longer, and stronger, fighting split ends and making it look shiny and healthier. It does all of that and MORE to your nails. Biotin is a supplement that gives natural skin/hair/nail support. After taking Biotin for a week I noticed my hair was shinier and easier to fix and my nails were longer and stronger and thick and healthy. Not short and brittle like they were, which was causing them to crack and peel. I don't have that problem anymore! I love and live by Biotin Supplements!
Whitney, try these! I promise you'll love your nails after just a few weeks of this and you'll love the way your skin and hair feels too!

Leave a Comment~ Make sure to sign into your google account and then click the 0 Comments button and leave a comment or your questions!!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to sign into your google accounts and post here! Thanks love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jody,
    I noticed in all of your photos that your hair always looks flawless! I'm looking for a product that will give me movie-star caliber hair. How do they get their hair so shiny?! I tried using Fekkai Glossing Cream and different types of cheaper gloss sprays, but somehow my hair starts out looking like Farrah Fawcett and then ends up looking like a bundle of wheat halfway through my work day. Is there a more natural way I can enhance its shine? i.e. diet or type of water? I don't mind spending a few extra dollars. Any advice?

    Sincerely,
    Seriously Lacking Luster

    ReplyDelete