Total # of People who have looked at this Blog....

Friday, April 13, 2012

Beauty is in the EYES of the beholder











I tend to change mascaras every other week because I've never found one that I really love... That has definitely changed since I started using Benefit's They're Real Mascara. I'm in love <3 & so are all my family & friends who have started using it. The mascara itself is a beautiful, sexy black that gives you those Adriana Lima lashes that we all die for! The wand is the perfect design to maximize your lashes with staggered bristles that grab the root of your lashes and coat from root to tip. Perfect to extend each and every lash without giving you that spider look that Oh so many mascaras tend to do.
Go get it today & then tell me tomorrow how much you love it;)
Benefit's They're Real is my first of many beauty products I swear by!
-http://www.sephora.com/they-re-real-mascara-P289307
$22

No comments:

Post a Comment